Strategic Purchaser / Purchasing Manager
Har du frågor om jobbet:
5 maj 2013
I denna rekrytering samarbetar vi med Experis.
Nolato Jaycare Ltd in UK was acquired in April 2012 by Nolato AB and Nolato Cerbo AB in Sweden has been part of the group since 2007. Together they form Nolato Medical Pharma Packaging, with 375 employees in three sites: One in Portsmouth, one in Newcastle, UK, and one in Trollhättan, Sweden.
Nolato Medical Pharma Packaging is a market-leading developer and manufacturer of plastic primary packaging for pharmaceuticals and food supplements. It offers a wide range of standard products from their leading Cerbo and Jaycare brands as well as tailor-made packaging to meet a specific customer’s requirements. The company has a broad knowledge of packaging requirements and manages the entire process, from development through to complete packaging.
Technologies utilised are injection moulding and injection/extrusion blow moulding in the specially-adapted production facilities, which comply with extremely strict safety and quality requirements.
Experis now recruits a Strategic Purchaser / Purchasing Manager located in the Trollhättan or Portsmouth area on behalf of Nolato.
Role Description:The Purchasing Manager will get an overall responsibility for the total material quality & cost and for the overall performance of the supplier base to all three sites. The Purchasing manager will report directly to the Managing Director and interact with the site local buyers (one person per site) as well as technical teams in the sites to drive cost reduction projects. This position has a substantial impact on the financial result for the company as material cost is in the range of 30-40% of the revenue.
- Secure Material & other supplies for the business, at a competitive cost with the most effective management of working capital.
- Support the organisation and management team with reports needed and monitor and analyse the results and have a proactive approach, highlight areas of concern and suggest actions to improve results.
- Responsible for negotiating all conditions with direct and the larger (based on spending) indirect material suppliers for Nolato Jaycare Ltd and Nolato Cerbo AB.
- Make use of and cooperate also with colleagues within the “purchasing teams” in other Nolato companies.
- Develop the supplier base and optimise the supply chain process, ie lead-times, working capital (stock level, credit terms, consignment stock arrangements, etc).
- Responsible for meeting confirmed delivery times and specified agreed quality level.
- Maintain purchasing data in ERP-systems (prices, leadtimes, etc), JDE in UK and IFS in Sweden.
- Continuously developing the ordering process and system usage supported by both ERP systems.
- Implement key performance indicators and monitor performance of suppliers and carry out audits together with Quality Managers in both companies.
Profile and key factors for success:
- Business oriented Strategic Purchaser that looks beyond the numbers, understands the needs of our operations as well as our business model and will contribute to sound business decisions
- History of delivering against target objectives and meeting timelines
- Several years of experience from similar roles in a manufacturing company is necessary and any experience from the polymer market would be beneficial.
- Proven ability to create, motivate and drive cost saving projects for purchased materials
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An ability to engage other people and work in teams.
- Proactive personality that not require instructions to carry out the tasks, but find ways to get the right data and propose solutions
- It will be an advantage to have experience of JD Edwards, IFS or similar ERP-systems
- To be fluent in written and spoken English is a request Drivers licence is mandatory for this position